Tuesday, December 30, 2014

Looking Back And Moving Forward: The Chocolate Aspie's End Of The Year Message

"Should all acquaintance be forgot, and never brought to mind?"

As the world bids farewell to the year 2014, I must take this opportunity to reflect on my own life during this year and how I plan to go forward for the year 2015. To be honest, there weren't a lot of events or special happenings in my personal life this time around. It is a stark contrast to what has happened (and what is still happening) in the world at large. I am grateful that I lived to see my 22nd birthday in July and I am also grateful for the support I have received through this blog site, which was launched in October. There are so many goals I have for this blog site. I want to have a logo and money for ads by my 23rd birthday, I want to accumulate more followers, and I want to start the process of recording videos or "vlogging." My only hope is that these goals will be realized, that I can continue to give my best towards this venture, and that the support and following of The Chocolate Aspie increases. I look forward to the upcoming year and I pray that all of us are here next year this time.





No comments:

Post a Comment